1. Take Interstate 15 South.
2. Exit at Jean, Nevada (exit #12) and head west on Highway 161.
3. Continue on Highway 161. Before you reach Goodsprings, turn Left at the green Sandy Valley highway sign.
4. Take the winding road over the mountain (Watch for Coyotes and Big Horned Sheep).
5. When you drop down into our valley, stay on the paved road. You will start seeing Sandy Valley Ranch signs with mileage on them so you'll know you're on the right track.
6. When you see a pasture on the right with a gallows (Kingston Ranch), you are almost at the Ranch. Just continue on 300 ft. and look for us on the left.