Sandy Valley Ranch
1411 Kingston Rd
Sandy Valley, NV 89019
We recommend following the directions below instead of using your GPS system. The satellites still have a hard time finding us (after all we are 100 years from Las Vegas).
Directions from Las Vegas and Los Angeles
Starting at Jean, Nevada (Exit 12)
1. Head West on Highway 161 for 6.7 miles and turn South (left) onto Sandy Valley Road.
2. Head South on Sandy Valley Road, continuing through the mountain pass for 15 miles.
3. Continue South until you see the main ranch gate on the left (East) side of the road.
If you’re on a dirt road, you probably made a wrong turn. If you can’t find your way, call 702-242-0955 for help.
For a more adventurous route arriving west from Los Angeles.
1. Take I-15 North to the Cima Road Exit (just after Baker and before Mountain Pass).
2. Take a Left (North) on Cima Road straight to Sandy Valley.
3. When you come to the fork in the road, keep right on Kingston Road (the road turns to gravel).
4. The road is an easy trip, even with a horse trailer.
5. The Ranch is on the right immediately after you get to the second section of paving just past the big water tank.