Sandy Valley Ranch
1411 Kingston Rd, Sandy Valley, NV 89019
We recommend following the directions below instead of using your GPS system. The satellites still have a hard time finding us (after all we are 100 years from Las Vegas).
DIRECTIONS FROM LAS VEGAS
1. Take Interstate 15 South.
2. Exit at Jean, Nevada (exit #12) and head west on Highway 161.
3. Continue on Highway 161. Before you reach Goodsprings, turn Left at the green Sandy Valley highway sign.
4. Take the winding road over the mountain (Watch for Coyotes and Big Horned Sheep).
5. When you drop down into our valley, stay on the paved road. You will start seeing Sandy Valley Ranch signs with mileage on them so you’ll know you’re on the right track.
6. When you see a pasture on the right with a gallows (Kingston Ranch), you are almost at the Ranch. Just continue on 300 ft. and look for us on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM CALIFORNIA
1. Take I-15 North to the Cima Road Exit (just after Baker and before Mountain Pass).
2. Take a Left (North) on Cima Road straight to Sandy Valley.
3. When you come to the fork in the road, keep right (the road turns to gravel).
4. The road is an easy trip, even with a horse trailer.
5. The Ranch is on the right immediately after you get to the second section of paving just past the big water tank.