Sandy Valley Ranch is the perfect location for horseback riding near Las Vegas. We like to say, “We’re 45 minutes, and 100 years from Las Vegas.”
Ride amongst the creosote bushes and tumbleweeds on a friendly horse selected just for your ability.
• We ride in friendly groups with a little wiggle room so you’re not riding nose to tail.
• All rides are private. You will only be riding with your friends and our wrangler/s.
• All rides are tailored to your individual riding ability.
• Experienced riders can trot or gallop on designated rides.*
• You can work with our unruly cattle on round-ups or in the arena rustling them into a pen.
Check out the prices for horseback riding below, and give us a call to get started on your western adventure!
One and a half hour ride through the mesquites and valleys of the mysterious Mojave Desert
Includes: Riding instruction, horse walking-slow jogging only.
Can be daytime or sunset. You set the time.
Pony Express Ride
Experience the thrill of galloping through the desert-like the Pony Express did 200 years ago.
Includes: Three hours or horseback riding and all the galloping you can handle.
Subject to Wrangler assessment of ability to ride safely
Rustling Cattle in the arena (some call it cattle sorting) after your trail ride.
Includes trotting and possibly some galloping.
Anyone can do it.
Hearty fare to get you off to a good start. $20
LUNCH/DINNER – Choose from
Deluxe Hamburger with all the fixins’ $25
Mouth watering BBQ Chicken $30
BBQ Ribs Best you’ve ever tasted $35
Ribs and Chicken $40
Mouthwatering Steak $45
All meals include coffee, tea, water, soda, and a slice of luscious homemade key lime pie (‘cept breakfast that is)